High-performance X-Pipe replaces the OEM catalytic converters with 200-cell HJS Sport Cats for improved power and sound.
This X-pipe exhaust system for the Porsche 993 Carrera includes ultra-high performance 200-cell HJS catalytic converters for an impressive weight reduction and phenomenal performance boost. By optimizing air flow, your Carrera will sound and perform even better than it already does. The high quality materials and construction techniques allow for an 8 lb. weight reduction with a performance enhancement of 16 whp and 19 ft/lbs of torque.
Different years of the 993 featured different shaped flanges. Simply select which shape applies to your vehicle from the options drop-down above. Once you have this performance upgrade in your hands, installation is a breeze. Bolt on the X-Pipe in the same way as the original components came off. All of the required hardware and gaskets are included.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles (1994-1998)
- Includes German-manufactured 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for improved power and sound
- Adds 12 whp and 19 ft-lbs of torque
- Saves 8 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Simply bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Includes all required hardware and gaskets
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Note: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
- Disclaimer: The original factory ball-joint clamps must be re-used when installing Fabspeed exhaust products on all 993 Carrera vehicles.
- NOTE: The 993 Carrera Sport cat X-Pipe can be ordered with either Bischoff style flanges or Gillet style flanges. Vehicles manufactured from 1994 through mid-1996 require Bischoff style flanges, while vehicles manufactured from mid-1996 through 1998 require Gillet style flanges. Please refer to the below photo and verify on your vehicle before ordering.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov