High-quality performance headers provide better throttle response and power throughout the RPM range.
Our Porsche header upgrades are built to unleash the horsepower from your 993 Carrera. High quality T304L stainless steel is precisely bent and shaped to provide the optimal airflow for your engine. These OEM replacement components will shed 10 pounds from the weight of your Carrera while adding power and torque across the power band.
Simply choose either style, Bischoff or Gillet style flange, for your Porsche 993 is equipped with from the drop down above. Once you have these headers, they can be installed easily without the need for adapters, cutting, or welding. These headers are not fitted with heat exchange boxes meaning they cannot help regulate your car’s temperature. That makes these headers ideal for track use or in areas with warmer climates.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles 1994-1998 3.6 liter and 3.8 liter engines and larger (OEM Style Fitment)
- Recommended for track use or for warmer climates, as these headers do not have heat exchange boxes to provide hot air to the interior.
- Features 3-into-1 high velocity merge collector and 1.75" / 45mm equal length header tubes
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.