Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Porsche 993 Turbo; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Supercup Exhaust System, Sportcat X-Pipe, Sport Headers with Heat, CUP High Performance Air Box Cover, BMC F1 Air Filter and ECU Tuning Upgrade.
- 993 Turbo Supercup Exhaust System incl. Deluxe Oval Style Tips
- 993 Turbo Sport Cat X-Pipe
- 993 Turbo Sport Headers with heat
- 993 Turbo CUP High Performance Air Box Cover
- 993 Turbo BMC F1 Air Filter
- 993 Turbo ECU Tuning Upgrade
- Fits all Porsche 993 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (1995-1998)
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power and exotic sports car sound.
- Headers with heat contain a 3-into-1 high velocity merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging and maximum power.
- German imported 200 cell catalytic converter cores which increase throttle response and horsepower.
- Modular sportcat design which is a quick switch utilizing V-Band clamps from a daily driver to a track oriented 993TT. Catbypass Pipes purchased seperately.
- CUP air intake system works with stock OEM airbox and includes high performance BMC F1 air filter.
- This package complies with warranty and emissions.
- No Check Engine Light
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
ECU NOTE: ECU upgrades are available for all 993 Turbo models, but you must specify which style of ECU your vehicle requires. Early model 993 Turbo (1995) use an ECU EProm Flash, while the later cars equipped with the "drive-block" feature (1996-1997.5) use an OTP-style ECU. You can verify that your car requires an OTP by inspecting the stickers on your factory ECU. Late model 993 Turbo (1997-1998) use a regular ECU flashing procedure.
- If the number on the Porsche sticker is 993.618.666.00, 993.618.666.01, 993.618.666.02 then you will need to select the OTP ECU Flash option.
- If the number on the Porsche sticker is 993.618.666.10, 993.618.666.11, 993.618.666.12 then you will need to select the ECU Software option.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov