Fabspeed's Supercup Turboback Exhaust System for the 718 Boxster/Cayman is the ultimate solution for performance, with 3" mandrel bent tubing to reduce turbo lag and 36lbs / 16.4kg of weight while offering an invigorating increase in turbo sound and boxer rumble.
SOUND: With Sport mode activated burbles and backfires erupt in abundance on overrun, and downshifts summon a bark that will make all eyes and ears around focus on you. Worry not about drone as the volume level in the cabin is quite refined given the aggressive nature of the exhaust - this system is very livable on a daily driven car. The factory exhaust mutes the turbochargers, the free-flowing Supercup reveals their presence with a very pleasing increase in spooling sounds, adding more character to your driving experience. The boxer engine rumble is enhanced and refined in a distinct Porsche tone.
POWER: The addition of Fabspeed's Supercup Turboback Exhaust System with Sport Cat added 10 whp and 13 ft-lbs at 4000 rpm as tested on our Dynojet. Expect more power and response with our Catbypass option. The Supercup Turboback is a very free flowing system and full potential will be realized with a tune. We look forward to extracting even more power with our hardware in conjunction with a Fabspeed ECU Tune at a later date as soon as possible.
FINISH: Full polished T304L stainless steel, beautifully welded together and finished off with hand made T304L single-wall stainless steel tips or premium carbon fiber shrouded tips which fit the rear bumper of the 718 like a finely tailored suit.
PREMIUM HJS HD CATALYST: Fabspeed Motorsport is the largest distributor of premium HJS catalysts in North America, and second largest in the world. Based off years of engineering experience and ample testing we've selected the ideal catalyst to unlock performance from the factory exhaust system. This German imported 200 cell HJS HD catalyst is the top of the line solution to increase exhaust flow, resulting in a satisfying increase in turbo sound to match the extra horsepower gains. This specific catalyst has proven itself in numerous Ferrari and Lamborghini applications - able to withstand extreme abuse while preventing any check engine lights. The HD designation signifies the incorporation of a brazing stripe and special mantles to hold the metal matrix in place through the toughest of conditions while ensuring the overall integrity of the catalyst. The best part - increased performance without a check engine light.
- Factory Exhaust System (tips to turbo): 66 lbs / 30 kg
- Fabspeed Supercup Turboback Exhaust with Sport Cat: 30 lbs / 13.6 kg (-36 lbs)
- Fabspeed Supercup Turboback Exhaust with Catbypass Pipe: 26 lbs / 11.7 kg (-40 lbs)
- Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Base/S models (2017+)
- Choose between real matte Carbon Fiber tips or hand made T304L Single-Wall Stainless Tips for a stylish look
- 3" diameter CNC mandrel bent piping straight through for maximum power gains
- No check engine light (with Sport Cat option)
- Constructed from thick .065" wall T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov