Realize the full performance potential of the 981 Boxster and Cayman with full control at your fingertips. Enjoy the aggressive sound of a performance exhaust and switch back to a subtle street-worthy note at the push of a button.
With Fabspeed’s full Porsche 981 Boxster & Cayman TrackTec Performance Package, you can increase horsepower and torque while shedding weight and adding full control to the volume of your exhaust.
From the headers to the exhaust tips, this complete performance package is the best combination of Porsche 981 Boxster and Porsche Cayman aftermarket exhaust and intake parts available. Fabspeed constructs all of its parts with extreme precision and tests the performance against OEM numbers to fine-tune the upgrades. We pair these fantastic Fabspeed products with intake and tuning upgrades from the best names in the business to bring you the ultimate Performance Package for your 981!
- Fabspeed TrackTec Valved Bypass Exhaust System (incl. Deluxe Bolt-On Tips)
- Fabspeed Sport Headers (incl. 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters)
- IPD Competition Plenum Package
- BMC F1 Replacement Air Filters
- COBB Tuning Accessport V3 (with Fabspeed Pro-Tune)
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016)
- TrackTec exhaust is available with Polished Chrome, Black Chrome, and Carrera GT Stye tips
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Massive improvements in sports car sound and throttle response
- Fabspeed Sport Headers feature Formula 1/IndyCar 3-into-1 high velocity merge collectors and German-imported 200-cell HJS tri-metallic sport catalytic converters
- Investment cast flanges ensure a perfect fit with no warping
- Direct replacement for the OEM muffler and header system with no cutting or welding
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for off-road use only.
- NOTE: For vehicles not equipped with Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate option when ordering. If you are unsure whether or not your car is equipped with PSE, take a look at your center console near the shift surround. If you have a button with an icon of two exhaust tips, then you have PSE. If you do not have this button, then you do not have PSE.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov