Enjoy all the benefits of Fabspeed's world-renowned Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, now with more power and more aggressive sound at the push of a button! Experience maximum gains of over 53whp and 47 ft/lbs of torque with a full V10 exhaust roar!
Fabspeed wanted to craft a sensational exhaust for a brilliant car. Their engineers set out to unleash the full unmuffled roar of the 5.2L V10 while being able to retain civility around town when desired.
Valves Closed: Exhaust gases are channeled through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated, exotic, and distinctly European exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or on long highway drives, with no droning at any RPM.
Valves Opened: Exhaust gases are free to flow straight from the engine unmuffled through 70mm dump tubes with a snarling aggressive scream. The full fury of the 5.2L engine is unleashed, a thunderous and distinct V10 roar along with an intoxicating and menacing burble upon deceleration and bark when downshifting. In-cabin tone is fantastic with no drone, freely have a conversation as all heads on the block turn in your direction.
Helical Valves: Fabspeed uses Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more.
- Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability
- Fits Audi R8 V10 vehicles (2017+)
- Fully controllable valved catback exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which controls exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust exits straight out through the dump pipes for maximum sound and power. Two unique sounds in one exhaust!
- With ECU Tune adds 53 whp and 47 ft/lbs of torque at 5850 RPM when the valves are open by channeling the flow of the exhaust gases directly out the back of the car with minimal restriction.
- Saves 30lbs from the rear of the vehicle versus the factory rear muffler system.
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability and built in-house at Fabspeed
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Limited Lifetime Warranty
Valvetronic Exhaust Controller Notes:
- The actuation of the valves in the R8 is controlled by the vehicle depending on throttle conditions and which mode the car is in. Available as an additional option, we offer a Valvetronic Controller Kit which can give you full control of valve functionality with the press of a button.