Sold as a pair.
The Zimmermann Sport Brake Disc was developed as a result of experience of brake discs in series-production vehicles in connection with racing.
The brake system is optimized by combining high-quality cast materials with a slotted or cross-drilled braking surface.
Coat-Z Protective Coating - The Zimmermann Coat-Z brake disc provides a protective coating that prevents rust and corrosion, extended rotor life and improved visual appearance. To improve the rust protection during storage and usage, Otto Zimmermann GmbH implements this new Coat-Z technology step by step in its production range. Beside the still optimum function of the brake disc, this coating ensures a consistent attractive appearance.
Material quality / high carbon - Zimmermann brake discs are usually made of cast iron (with flake graphite) of different qualities; they correspond to the material used for the original spare parts. Therefore, the utilization of such materials (referred to as High Carbon by the competition) has always been a matter of course for Otto Zimmermann.
Features and Benefits:
- Coat-Z protective anti-corrosion coating
- Better wet braking performance by permanent expulsion of brake dust and water
- Sporty look
- Because of the anti-corrosion protection Coat Z better finish - especially of the hub and the outer diameter
- Noticeable improvement in the braking power of your car
- Prevention of brake fade
- Countersinking of holes doubles up as wear indicator
- 1:1 exchange of original disc possible
- No additional adaption necessary
- Not subject to registration: general ABE certification supplied with disc
RUN IN NOTICE - The following run-in notices are recommended to ensure a safe and proper operation of the brake disc / brake pad system:
- Violent or shock-braking should be avoided during the first 300 km of travel after the change of the brake discs.
- Through a moderate run-in, a gradual warming of the brake disc is performed without creating a heat shock and the friction surfaces of brake disc and brake pad are aligned to each other.
- Perform at least 30 brake applications from a medium velocity (approx. 100 km/h) with a moderate deceleration (maximum braking time 3 seconds) down to a velocity of initially 50 km/h, and after about half of the braking cycles were performed down to 25 km/h. Hereby letting the brake disc cool down for approx. 3 min. between the brake cycles through the motion airflow.
If these instructions are not complied with, Zimmermann shall not honor any warranty claims, if this non-compliance causes damage to the product or damages/harm to third parties. Furthermore, a warranty will also not be provided if damages and/or defects occur that are attributable to intensive use and/or individual driving behavior and/or were caused by non-intended use!
Part # 34-11-6-864-060 / 34 11 6 864 060
Zimmermann # 150126952
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov