**Price includes FREE USPS NEXT DAY AIR shipping to and from Urotuning facility (offer good for Continental United States only). Heres how it works.. you place order online noting your ECU part number when ordering.. We will send you a USPS label to print out.. Simply remove your ECU from your car and safely box it up and attach USPS label.. Drop off at any USPS facility.. We will get your ECU the next day and flash it with GIAC software.. We box it back up and ship it back to you via USPS NEXT DAY shipping.. Re-install your ECU and enjoy your new found Horsepower!! So if you remove your ECU Monday and ship it out.. we flash it with GIAC on Tuesday and ship it back.. you will have your ECU back on Wednesday. By using Next Day Air shipping the down time is drastically reduced! Detailed instructions for removing your ECU can be found here.
With its latest generation performance software for the Golf R, G.I.A.C. has once again raised the bar.
Silky smooth drivability, with gobs of power everywhere.
This software upgrade delivers a kick in the pants with a dyno verified 28 crank horsepower and 35 crank torque increase as measured on our Mustang chassis dyno, on 93 octane pump fuel.
Usage of this software requires a Front Mounted Intercooler, Turbo Back Exhaust and Intake. Horsepower gains at the crank have been estimated between 100 and 150, and torque increased between 85 and 130 ft/lbs.
- Stock Program (+$50)
- Pump Fuel Performance Program
- 100+ Octane Race Fuel Program (+$100)
- Security Kill Program (no start) (+$50)
- Valet Program (+$50)
- Privacy Firewall (locks program in place with password) (+$100)
The above programs can be ordered in any combination you wish. Switching between them can be done via the GIAC Handheld switcher.
NOTE: Price includes installation which requires the opening of the ECU in order to flash GIAC software.
1. GIAC has the most experience of any US tuner reprogramming Bosch Motronic. GIAC reprograms Audi/VW/Porsche/BMW/Mercedes/Fiat/Citroen destined for both US and German markets.
2. GIAC only writes ECU software and does not lose R&D time on developing exhausts, suspension, turbo kits, air filters, etc.
3. GIAC takes a base program from a new ECU (starting in their computer lab, using five dedicated networked computers) and completely disassembles out important functions using extremely complex engineering software. This is the same software used for the development of these ECUs by the manufacturer. When needed, GIAC emulates in real time with a professional engineering emulator, which allows 6 bit triggering and the ability to capture virtually any event while they run an ECU on a workbench.
4. GIAC then takes that source code and loads it into GIAC proprietary software "SHW version 8.02", where they can correctly modify any settings in the ECU. This makes GIAC different because they do not use commercial chip modifying software which can radically limit the tuning freedom needed to make a factory quality program. With a factory quality product, you will get silky smooth performance with stable power. GIAC can rewrite the code in SHW to modify anything.
5. GIAC designs and engineers in house all of their own printed circuit boards for encryption using advanced CAD software. They also write all of their own programs for encryption. This allows GIAC to get product to market much faster for a large variety of cars. It also protects GIAC software from increasingly common piracy found in the industry today. GIAC encrypts all of their chips to protect the cutting edge programming techniques they use.
6. GIAC's close ties with Bosch Gmbh ensures that their chips are state of the art.
Why consider anything else?
Please visit the GIAC homepage for even further information on GIAC and their state of the art technology. Their recent success in getting the legendary Porsche 959 to pass Federal emissions standards qualifies them as the industry leader.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov