034Motorsport High Flow Intake Manifold (Large Port) - VW/Audi / 1.8T / Transverse | 034-108-7000
034Motorsport's Transverse 1.8T High Flow Intake Manifold was designed to be a direct bolt-in replacement for the stock intake manifold, and features a modular design, with a rotatable plenum that allows for driver side or passenger side throttle body locations. Featuring a 1.85L plenum, the 034Motorsport High Flow Intake Manifold was engineered not only for high-horsepower, big turbo builds, but also to offer noticeable improvements in low-end and midrange power, even on stock turbo configurations.
- Manufactured from A356 Using Low-Pressure Die Casting for Superior Quality and Surface Finish
- High Flow and High Velocity Tapered Runners
- Large Low-Profile Airhorns and Smooth Plenum Interior for Improved Airflow Characteristics
- Angled Runners and Indexed Throttle Body Position for Optimal Fitment and Intake Routing
- "Stealth" Mounting Bosses for Nitrous or Methanol Injection
- Provisions for Stock or 80mm Throttle Bodies
- Complete with Vacuum Provisions - No Extra Vacuum Manifold Needed!
- Available In Large Port and Small Port Configurations
- Developed in partnership with GRAMS Performance
- 034Motorsport Transverse 1.8T High Flow Intake Manifold
- Vacuum Port Fittings
- Vacuum Port Plugs
- Copper Sealing Washers
- Plenum-to-Runner Gasket
- Plenum-to-Runner Hardware
- 1996 - 2003 Audi A3/S3 (8L)
- 1.8T (180HP & 225HP)
- 1998 - 2006 Audi TT (8N)
- 1.8T (180HP & 225HP)
- 1999 - 2005 Volkswagen Golf / GLI / GTI / Jetta / New Beetle (MkIV)
- Runner 1 - 290.424839 CFM
- Runner 2 - 289.215817 CFM
- Runner 3 - 288.897168 CFM
- Runner 4 - 289.169699 CFM
- The plenum-to-runner bolts should be torqued to 7nm or 62in lbs.
- The small port is the exact same manifold as the large port, and can be bored out for large port applications if desired.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
Stock Turbo Dyno Results (Small Port):
GTX2867R Turbo Dyno Results (Small Port):
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov