In most automotive dream worlds, roads are perfectly smooth and speed bumps simply don’t exist, but let’s face it: This dream world and reality are two very different things, and in this world, roads are full of pot holes and imperfections and there are speed bumps in just about every parking lot. It seems the world doesn’t want us to have a supercar, but one company does.
KW has developed a suspension system for your Porsche that can be attached to the front axle and allows you to lift the front of the vehicle temporarily. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring. The advantage of a hydraulic system is that there is no compression (motion) of the extended cylinder unit (resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement) while driving.
With this kit installed, you won’t have to worry about your ground clearance, even if you are traveling up to 50 miles per hour. Simply flip a switch and raise your vehicle within four to five seconds. And since it was produced with quality components, you can do this over and over again.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily with up to 1.5" of lift
- Complete KW V3 Coilover kit included
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via an LED position control switch or by an optional remote, thereby eliminating any need for interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50 mph)
- Fast lifting – maximum lift occurs within 4-5 seconds
- High-quality cylinder unit with durable aluminum construction
- Sealed unit for corrosion and dirt resistance
KW Suspension prides itself being a Coilover first company! Their focus is on complete coilover suspension packages, with matched springs and height adjustable threaded body dampers.The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed with three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq.ft. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company currently headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany the overall production and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq.ft
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov