GEAR Competition 75W140 100% Synthetic - Ester based; API GL5; MUGEN Le Mans 24H – HEWLAND and X-TRAC Japanese GT; Color (Blue)
Meets the following specs:
BMW SAF-XJ + FM
BMW OE: 83 22 9 405 462
CH Mopar-Transfer Case LX
100% synthetic racing lubricant based on Ester-Technology For all hypoid differentials with limited slip system, gearbox with integrated limited slip differential, mechanical transmission, synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, transfer gearboxes operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed. 0% shear loss: Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions. Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear. 140 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise. Fluid at low temperature to allow comfortable gear shifting.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and a longer life time.
- 0% shear loss: Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions.
- Stays in 140 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
Motul products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of Motul product will not void the vehicle's factory warranty.
Motul has risen above existing standards by developing products based on unconventional technologies like the Double Esters of the 300V range for cars and motorcycles or else the amine-free and boric acid-free technologies used in the aeronautics industry for machining titaniums.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov