NEUSPEED Power Module is a device which easily allows anybody to upgrade the performance of their 2014-up Audi A3 1.8/2.0 TSI (Gen3 engine), 2015-up VW GTI 2.0 TSI (Gen3 engine) or 2019-up VW GLI without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch and driveline. This is the simplest and best alternative or option to chip tuning. The NEUSPEED Power Module is an all new design, not some rebranded 3rd party product. It is a plug and play box that intercepts at the MAP and Boost sensors and can be installed or removed within minutes without any detection. There is a convenient two position switch for 91+ premium fuel and 100+ octane race fuel for maximum HP output. The electrical components are housed in a billet aluminum enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant, and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
Two position switch:
- 91+ Premium Fuel / 4 PSI Increase
- 100+ Octane Fuel / 6 PSI Increase
Power / Torque Gain:
- 1.8 TSI: 35+ HP / 35 ft./lbs.Torque
- 2.0 TSI: 40+ HP / 40 ft/lbs.Torque
Increases boost by modifying the charge pressure and map sensor readings
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed loop control of the ECU to increase boost
Readings in the vacuum region are stock
- No effect on cold start
- No effect on warm-up
- No change to idle, cruise and moderate acceleration modes of operation
Retains stock ECU programming
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not effected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Correct fuel and timing is maintained
Easy Installation - ***CLICK HERE FOR INSTALL PDF***
- Plug-and-play intercept at Boost and MAP sensor connector locations
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes
- No trace Power Module was ever there after removal
Fits: 2014-up Audi A3 (8V) 1.8 TSI/2.0 TSI and 2015-up VW MK7 GTI 2.0 TSI.
CARB Pending. Emission testing to be California compliant and any states that follow.
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California. Made in USA
NOTE: When increasing turbo boost on the 1.8 TSI or 2.0 TSI engines the P-Flo Intake and Hi-Flo Discharge Pipe are recommended.
Since 1975, Neuspeed has designed, engineered, and manufactured automotive parts held to the highest standards of quality, performance, reliability, and safety. Neuspeed holds an impressive history of setting new industry standards for design, innovation, materials, fit, finish and attention to detail. Innovate your ride with Neuspeed.