Have you had trouble finding OEM roof racks that specifically fit your vehicle? Well look no further.
SeaSucker's new roof rack system is designed for extreme versatility & portability!
The Bomber is SeaSucker's 3-bike behemoth. It’s the biggest rack they make, and the strongest. It’s a fork-mount-style rack, with five of their powerful (210lb pull-strength rated each) vacuum cups holding it onto your car’s roof, trunk or back glass. Three Rear Wheel Straps for securing the back tires are included.
Incredibly easy to install, and removes in just seconds, all without marking your car (which is more than we can say for those trunk racks - the straps and clamps are murder on a car’s paint). Fits on virtually any car. Some assembly required.
- Holds 3 bicycles – up to 45 lbs each.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- 3/4" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
- Five 6" SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
- Size: Approx. 41" x 11" footprint.
- Weight: Approx. 17 lbs.
- Bomber 3-Bike Rack
- (3) Heavy-Duty Fork Mounts for standard 9mm dropouts.
- (3) Rear Wheel Straps
- Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump.
- Crank Arm Strap (prevents pedals from contacting roof).
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.