ContiTech Serpentine Belts come in a wide range of sizes and are designed to be oil-resistant and temperature-stable from -22F to 176F (-30C to 80C).
ContiTech Serpentine Belts deliver 98% power efficiency. While a lower profile design easily handles higher engine revs, reducing noise and providing cooler running temperatures.
High performance construction features include polychloroprene rubber cover and body, polyester fiber tensile members, and a ribbed belt design.
Installation Note: The manufacturer recommends checking and/or replacing idler and tensioner bearings when replacing the serpentine belts
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit for easy installation.
- Resistant against wear, oil and heat.
- Temperature-stable from -22F to 176F (30C to 80C).
- Delivers over 98% power efficiency.
- High performance construction.
- Polychloroprene rubber cover and body.
- Polyester fiber tensile members and a ribbed belt design.
038-903-137-J / 038903137 J / 038 903 137 J / 038903137J
037-145-933-B / 037145933 B / 037 145 933 B / 037145933B
038-903-137-E / 038903137 E / 038 903 137 E / 038903137E
389-031-37J / 389 031 37J / 38903137J
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov