Use these adjustable upper control arms from SPC to get ±1.5˚ Camber and/or Caster change on newer Audis. Whether you want to reduce tire wear or set your front caster and camber where you want it for the track, you will need these arms to make easy on-car adjustments. Engineered for both street and track use, maintenance free ball joints and bushings provide factory ride, handling, and Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH) characteristic. (Available by corner; LH 81391 & RH 81392 and for the axle; 81393).
SPC Arms Feature:
• Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum construction for maximized strength at a minimum weight
• Hooked link to maximize clearances
• OE style, maintenance free, booted ball joints
• Large 18mm threaded adjuster links
• Replacement pinch bolts included
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov