Starter (Reman) - VW/Audi 2.0T FSi & TSi | SR0832X
A core charge of $50 is added to the price of this part. The core charge is refundable upon receipt of your old part.
This part is for a manual transmission
Bosch has been a major supplier of new alternators and starters to OE vehicle manufacturers since 1913. Securing OE certification requires strict adherence to stringent precision and performance criteria.
These same exacting criteria are also applied in the manufacturing of all Bosch aftermarket alternators and starters. Whether 100% remanufactured or new, Bosch Premium Alternators and Starters are quality built and 100% factory tested to ensure years of reliable performance, even under the most extreme operating conditions. That’s why they are preferred by more professional installers.
Bosch 24 Month Roadside Protection Plan
Only Bosch offers the peace-of-mind of this value-added totally FREE, emergency roadside assistance program. Simply stated, if any Bosch Premium Alternator or Starter fails within two years of the date of purchase, Bosch will provide a free jump-start or tow from a qualified roadside service provider. This exclusive Bosch service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in the United States or Canada.
Features and Benefits:
- Built to last using the highest quality materials and the most technologically advanced manufacturing processes
- Remanufactured using more new parts than any other unit
- 100% exhaustive multipoint quality and performance testing throughout the remanufacturing process ensures optimum starting and charging performance under all operating conditions
- Every unit is full-load tested to guarantee compliance with Bosch strict performance specifications
- 24-month unlimited mileage warranty
- Solenoid with 100% new terminal hardware, contact face and high temperature cap, are completely disassembled and computer performance tested for pull/hold strength
- 100% new long life self-lubricating brushes
- Gear train all new bushings
- Drive with 100% new bushings, springs, rollers, washers caps and high temperature lubrication
- Gear train lubricated with OE-specified grease.
- Commutator remachined to Bosch tight tolerances
- Permanent magnets/field coils tested for field strength and shorts (replaced with new as required)
- Armature continuity tested, gauged, straightened and shimmed
- All electrical connections resoldered
- All shaft splines and load bearing surfaces lubricated with OE high temperature grade
- Drive gear 100% chamfer tested
- All seals and gaskets replaced per original equipment
- 100% full-load tested for maximum torque, amp draw and RPM
02M-911-023-G / 02M911023 G / 02M 911 023 G / 02M911023G
02M-911-023-M / 02M911023 M / 02M 911 023 M / 02M911023M
Bosch Part # SR 0832 X / SR0832X
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov