Just like our hatch brace for the VW GTI & Jetta line, your TTRS can benefit from chassis stiffening
The Hatch Brace uses mounts precision-machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum, with a sleek design that bolts to the cargo net loop mount points. These special mounts require absolutely no drilling of the vehicle chassis, and do not interfere with rear seat movement. They take up little storage room in the luggage compartment of your TT RS. The full interior is maintained even with the installation of the Tyrolsport Hatch Brace. These features are unique to the marketplace. Installation is a breeze, requires little technical experience, and can be easily accomplished in less than 30 minutes by an enthusiast. The bar can be removed in less than five minutes if a user needs to utilize the full space of their hatch, another feature unique to the marketplace.
The Carbon Fiber bar is an Ultra High Strength bar custom made specifically for this application. Both bars are connected to the billet clamp mounts with PTFE lined 7075 Aluminum spherical bearing rod ends and stainless steel fasteners. All of the materials used in the hatch brace are the best available. This bar excels at stiffening the chassis and the carbon fiber is the ultimate choice for a sleek look and minimal weight.
- Black anodized precision-machined 6061-T6 aluminum hatch brace mounts
- High strength custom molded full Carbon Fiber Bar, with threaded 6061 aluminum end caps
- Custom 7075 Aluminum, PTFE lined, spherical bearing rod ends
- 18-8 Stainless steel fasteners
- All brace installation hardware
- 30 minute installation – no drilling required
- Less than 3 lbs
- 100% USA researched, designed, and manufactured
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov