The Graf Water Pump contains no remanufactured parts and is produced using an optimized all metal impeller design to assist in cooling under high RPM, and performance demands.
Selection of raw materials, reliability of machinery and production processes, stringent controls throughout the production process, from melting to fitting, as well as reliability tests performed using equipment able to determine true performance, go to ensure this product is a real guarantee of safety and long life.
The Graf water pump is centrifugal in type and comprises a bladed rotor linked by means of a shaft (which rotates on bearings housed in a support) to the drive gear; the seal between the pump and the motor block is guaranteed by a gasket, while the inside of the pump is guaranteed by a mechanical seal.
- Impeller: supplies the fluid with the necessary energy to cover the entire cooling circuit.
- Mechanical seal: ensures fluid seal inside the pump.
- Bearing: transmits movement to the impeller and supports any ventilation parts.
- Entrainment part: for transmitting movement to the bearing.
- Pump body: supports the basic pump component parts and conveys the coolant in the motor block.
Features and Benefits:
- All the component parts fitted are pre-tested to evaluate durability, performance and reliability.
- The bearings undergo a durability test equivalent to nominal lifespan and are then inspected to assess integrity.
- The mechanical seals are tested in extreme coolant temperature conditions according to predefined cycles.
- The shape of the impellers is optimized thanks to the use of prototypes on which flow and performance tests are performed.
- On both the entrainment parts and the bodies, the choice of materials and/or technologies different to original ones is made on the basis of structural and mechanical tests.
- After assembly all the pumps undergo seal tests on units that reject those with leaks above set limits.
06K-121-011-C / 06K121011 C / 06K 121 011 C / 06K121011C
06K-121-011-B / 06K121011 B / 06K 121 011 B / 06K121011B
06K-121-011 / 06K 121 011 / 06K121011
06K-121-011-D / 06K121011 D / 06K 121 011 D / 06K121011D
06L-121-005-A / 06L121005 A / 06L 121 005 A / 06L121005A
06L-121-012-A / 06L121012 A / 06L 121 012 A / 06L121012A
06L-121-012-E / 06L121012 E / 06L 121 012 E / 06L121012E
06L-121-012-H / 06L121012 H / 06L 121 012 H / 06L121012H
06L-121-012-K / 06L121012 K / 06L 121 012 K / 06L121012K
06L-121-012-L / 06L121012 L / 06L 121 012 L / 06L121012L
06L-121-111-B / 06L121111 B / 06L 121 111 B / 06L121111B
06L-121-111-E / 06L121111 E / 06L 121 111 E / 06L121111E
06L-121-111-F / 06L121111 F / 06L 121 111 F / 06L121111F
06L-121-111-G / 06L121111 G / 06L 121 111 G / 06L121111G
06L-121-111-H / 06L121111 H / 06L 121 111 H / 06L121111H
06L-121-111-J / 06L121111 J / 06L 121 111 J / 06L121111J
06L-121-111-K / 06L121111 K / 06L 121 111 K / 06L121111K
06L-121-111-L / 06L121111 L / 06L 121 111 L / 06L121111L
06L-121-111-M / 06L121111 M / 06L 121 111 M / 06L121111M
06L-121-012 / 06L 121 012 / 06L121012
06L-121-111 / 06L 121 111 / 06L121111
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov