EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads are as quiet as it gets. The beveled edges and center-line slot keep noise to a minimum. In addition, these performance pads also make 30% less dust than stock pads. Covered by EBC with a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty.
- Green Stuff Brake Pads are a direct replacement for your stock pads
- Formulated for everyday street driving performance - sport compacts, muscle cars, and light trucks
- 30% less dust than OEM replacement pads
- Beveled edges and center line slot fight off squeals for quiet stops
- Pads and pad plates are green powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- All Pads feature a center-line slot that vents in cool air to prevent thermal cracking
- EBC's unique coating delivers rapid bedding, maximizing braking power
- Medium wheel dusting
- Not for track use
- Covered by EBC with a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty
Equip your vehicle with EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads and experience hair-trigger pedal response! Green Stuff pads are formulated for everyday street use on sport compacts, muscle cars, premium sedans, and light trucks. These pads immediately clamp down as soon as they touch your vehicle's rotors. EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads are specially designed to deliver serious grip as soon as your foot touches the pedal, staying strong until your vehicle comes to a stop or you hit the gas.
For even higher street performance with less dust, check out EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads. And if you're looking for high performance brakes for racing, go with EBC Yellow Stuff pads.
EBC RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05 millimeters. High quality "gray" iron meets or exceeds factory original specifications regarding thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerances
- Designed to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear
- Recommended by EBC for use with EBC Ultimax and Yellowstuff pads
- Black GEOMET™ and NITROTHERM™ anti-corrosive finish
- Recommended by EBC for normal street driving, high-performance street driving, truck or SUV use, drifting, and short track runs
- High quality "gray" iron features a higher carbon content to reduce brake shudder, heat cracking, and high-frequency vibrations which cause squealing
- EBC recommends a 500-mile break-in period with lighter braking application
- Perfect for non-aggressive driving
- Ensure quiet operation
- Offers low dust and long pad life
- More resistant to warping or cracking
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov