Yellow Stuff Brake pads are capable of high temperature use with very good wear life - perfect for all track use. This new formulation sets a new trend in race type brake pad compounds.
- Give your car championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC's highest gripping pads - formulated for All Track Use as well as performance street use
- Whisper-quiet operation - the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBCs unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty
The bite from cold is superb which is uncommon with race materials (normally requiring warm-up) and makes this a pad which can be safely used on the highway as well as on the race track. This new formulation was used by numerous championship race and rally drivers since 2004 and is truly a milestone in brake pad material development.
Your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are backed with a 12-Month/10,000-Mile Warranty.
EBC GD sport rotors feature wide aperture slots for cooling to reduce temperatures preventing brake fade. Dimple drilling avoids stress cracks with Thermic black finish with a sleek look whilst preventing corrosion.
EBC Dimpled/Slotted Brake Rotors, made in the U.K., are ideal for a good-looking brake upgrade with improved cooling and braking. Ideal for daily driving, commuting and a bit of sport driving. Black e-coating keeps the rotors looking great and protect against road salts.
- Quantity: 2 brake rotors per pack.
EBC Sport Dimpled/Slotted Brake GD Rotors
- Recommended Use: Street Use
- Wide Slots Helps Brakes Run Cooler
- Reduces Brake Fade Under Load And At Speed
- Removes Dirt Dust And Debris From Braking Zone
- Great For Truck/SUV/Towing/For Sedan Use
- Anodized For Protection/Black
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov