The EBC Orangestuff is a full race material for intermediate to expert drivers for demanding track conditions. Designed from the ground up to meet rigorous track conditions meant hours of testing and formulation from EBC's scientist.
EBC Brakes have demanded a more aggressive full race material for "track only" use that is not required to bring a vehicle to rest (which Bluestuff NDX was specifically designed to do) and this has led to the development of the EBC Orangestuff brake pads. The EBC Orangestuff brake material will be dusty and slightly more aggressive on brake rotors which is the trade off when using a full race pad.
- Longer track wear life by 40-60% in the most extreme conditions
- Better fade resistance at disc temps where rotor is glowing red
- Great initial cold bite when compared to other track materials
- Street legal in the USA, vehicle can be driven to the track
- Factory heat scorched to reduce bed in times to minutes for fast track changes
EBC BSD rotors feature a "V" pattern which improves heat dispersion and helps the pads run cooler on average over OE style rotors. BSD rotors are a perfect addition to any vehicle looking to add performance and style to any vehicle.
- Quantity: 2 brake rotors per pack.
EBC Blade Brake High Carbon BSD Rotors
- High Carbon Disc for Performance Street & Race Use
- British Cast and Machined for Reduced Vibration
- Twice the Carbon Content Improves Thermal Stability
- Corrosion Resistant Geomet Dry Powder Coat Finish
- Rotor Finish Helps Aid in Fast Pad & Rotor Break-In
- New Vee Slot Design removes Dirt & Gases
- Dynamically Balanced to Reduce Vibration
The Uniquely created blade slot design helps to remove hot gases from the braking zone in a quick and efficient way much more so than a uni-directional slot. This helps to keep the pads flatter and the brakes cooler. The function of the multiple overlap slots reduce the brake wind noise.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov