As the official and preferred supplier of tuning products to the Mini Challenge Race Series , Forge can now officially release to the public, the Forge adjustable rear tie bars for various MINI models.
This product has been developed for, and tested in, the harshest racing environment of the MINI Challenge.
After many months of rigorous testing on the R56 model we are now confident we have the perfect solution for a vast range of road going MINI’s. Also works on R50-R53, R55-R59, and R60 / R61 models.
They started by adding the means of adjustment, and then added strengthening, especially as the development vehicle was used on the track. Then we had polyurethane bushes made by the industries finest, Powerflex.
If you ignore the obvious benefits of reducing uneven tire wear and improving the tire surface contact area, the ability to adjust the geometry allows the fine tuning that helps produce faster lap times and race winners. Compared to the OEM installation, you find that the tram lining feel disappears and the turn in is far crisper.
For fast road use or track enthusiasts this modification is a must. Of course, if you have other modifications on your car this may be the only way to achieve their full potential.
- Manufactured from the highest quality high tensile steel and with EN16T adjusters.
- Supplied with custom made dirt ingress covers.
- Forge MINI tie bars are enhanced with a corrosion resistant powder coating process to ensure the maximum longevity even in the worst environments.
- Fitted with Powerflex polyurethane bushes which use advanced unique technology. These have the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise but with exceptionally long life and ideally suited to both road and track.
- Manufactured in the UK and covered by our industry leading Lifetime warranty.
Founded in 1996, Forge Motorsport is a performance parts manufacturer that prides itself on the ideals of innovation, clever design, customer care, and making products of only the highest build quality.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov