Forge Motorsport Charge Cooler Radiator for the Audi RS6 C7 and Audi RS7
With modern day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder. In certain conditions the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power.
With this in mind Forge are proud to release the PolarCooler as the first auxiliary cooling system for the Audi RS6 and RS7 (C7 platform) cars in the market.
Following exhaustive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different manufacturers of water core, we are proud to present the ultimate in frontal water cooling solutions.
The uniquely developed Forge PolarCooler features:
- An increase of over 100% extra capacity using a 22 fpi (fins per inch) cooling core for maximum cooling.
- The PolarCooler retains the OEM charge cooler radiator but flows into a front mounted extra auxiliary radiator that is front mounted.
- This design means it has no obstructions i.e. the condenser to affect its efficiency and performance .It is not placed directly in front of the coolant radiator and is last in sequence.
- This unique design has allowed inlet temperatures to be lowered by 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) in 3 back to back consecutive runs on the dyno.
- With the Forge PolarCooler the standard bleed point is retained on the OEM radiator.
- The Forge PolarCooler has no extra header tank as the OEM system utilizes a one way valve within the system that only opens if the water level drops e.g. taking in water when it evaporates
- All of the Forge coolant hoses have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist. The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The Forge PolarCooler comes complete with all the necessary hardware including an OEM modified crash bar and Forge silicon hoses to complete the installation, along with anti-corrosion black powder coat on the hand fabricated end tanks and crash bar.
Founded in 1996, Forge Motorsport is a performance parts manufacturer that prides itself on the ideals of innovation, clever design, customer care, and making products of only the highest build quality.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov