This oil catch tank kit is the product of many months of intensive research and development by our in-house development team, and the end result is by far the most complete oil collection system currently on the market. Not only is it beautifully designed, it has been created to capture the maximum amount of harmful contaminants, including oil deposits, unused fuel vapors and moisture, all of which would ordinarily make their way back through to the inlet of the engine.
Extensive testing has proven our oil catch tank kit's ability to effectively reduce sludge and carbon build up, in turn allowing the Golf Mk6 GTI's TSI engine to both breathe and perform more efficiently. It can therefore be viewed as a genuine performance enhancing product and one we recommend any Mk6 GTI owner seriously consider, particularly if they are planning more advanced power tuning at a later date.
The 0.4l (400cc) catch tank boasts a slew of features intended to make it both easy to check and simple to drain, including a dipstick for level inspection and a well placed drain tap.
The design of the kit has also been carefully considered, hence its inner tube which is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber. This is paired with an outer cover made from reinforced stainless steel wire braid (a Forge specialty), specifically a partial inner braid and a full cover outer braid. We developed this complex arrangement in order for the tank to be resistant to both pressure expansion and vacuum collapse, and also to enable the kit to function within a clearly defined temperature range – 54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F).
Finally, the kit features a pair of stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding, which combine with the supplied fittings to form an OEM-looking product when installed, so much so that the engine cover can still be clipped into place!
- 0.4L Capacity*
- A drain tap for ease of emptying.
- A dipstick for simple level inspection
- 2 quality stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding for that inconspicuous look.
- Fully assembled with fittings to suit the OEM connections.
- Inner tube is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
- Outer cover is constructed from reinforced Stainless Steel wire braid consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding which is resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
- Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
- The engine cover can still be fitted after installation.
- Installation is straight forward with all necessary fittings and instructions included.
*Dipstick level is set at less than 0.4L for optimum breathing.
Founded in 1996, Forge Motorsport is a performance parts manufacturer that prides itself on the ideals of innovation, clever design, customer care, and making products of only the highest build quality.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov