JHM B7 RS4 CHROME-MOLY FORGED SINGLE-MASS LIGHTWEIGHT FLYWHEELS AVAILABLE NOW!!
The Chrome-Molly Forging allows fewer opportunities for failure and promotes uniform, efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. This is to prevent warped friction inserts or loose ring gears. It is strategically lightened, stronger, safer and has better thermal capacity than OE cast flywheels. With smooth operation at all RPMs, these flywheels meet the needs of both the enthusiast and the hardcore racer.
• Chatter Free
• Easier engagement from a stop compared to aluminum
• Improved Engagement and momentum when Launching
• One-piece Chromium Molybdenum forging is stronger and more durable than billet steel, aluminum or cast iron.
• Tough, precision-made and dynamically balance
• Lighter and stronger than stock flywheels
• Integral ring gear is induction-hardened for maximum gear life
• Material is properly distributed for strength, greatest heat dissipation and reduced inertia
• CAD-designed, CNC-machined and computer balanced for quality and precision
• Improved throttle response and acceleration
• Smooth operation at all RPM’s
• Optimal mass distribution
• Lead-in chamfers
• Heat treated and tempered
• SFI Spec. 1.1 Certified Design
JHM Flywheel is 11lbs Lighter!
1x JHM Chrome-Moly Forged Lightweight Flywheel
1x OEM Pilot Bearing (Pressed Into Flywheel)
10x OEM Flywheel Bolts
NOTE: Flywheel to Crankshaft bolts must be torqued to 65 ft lbs with the use of loctite on the threads
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov