This Racing Dynamics front strut brace for the Porsche Boxster & Boxster S (986), 911 Carrera, Carrera S & Turbo (996) is a precision machined structural component that will increase chassis rigidity for the driving enthusiast. It increases the chassis rigidity by tying the two front shock towers together.
- You will notice the improved handling when cornering hard. A must when the car is driven in autocrosses or track events.
- Shock tower mounting plates are precision machined CNC aluminum for accurate and easy mounting.
- Mounts to existing mounting points, no drilling required. Easy bolt in installation. Turbo models sometimes require slight relocation of fluid reservoir, ask for instructions.
- This Racing Dynamics strut brace looks great in your engine compartment and outperforms other strut braces on the market. Carbon fiber model is 996 99 00 011
- Easy bolt in installation.
- 911 Carrera (996) 1998-05
- 911 turbo (996TT) 2001-05
- Boxster 1996-05
- Boxster Roadster S 2001-04
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov