Set of 4 Spark Plugs
Generally when one spark plug fails that means the rest will also fail soon. We recommend you change all spark plugs at once. That way a month later you won't be running a cylinder short because one of your other spark plugs failed.
Change out your spark plugs regularly to make sure your engine is performing at its best. Old plugs can cause fouling, misfires, and make your engine run terrible! New plugs will restore lost power resulting in better fuel economy and a healthier motor.
Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs are the newest member of our OE fine wire spark plug family. From the brand trusted in the world’s most advanced engines, Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs are engineered to provide you with improved ignitability and performance.
Features and Benefits:
- OE design for optimum fit and function
- Fine wire design delivers improved ignitability and performance life
- Center electrode is an ultra fine wire design.
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition
- Tapered shape ground electrode reduces flame shrouding for improved combustion
- Yttrium enhanced to resist wear
- Nickel-plated shell with rolled threads
- Ribbed insulator design
OE Part #'s
06H-905-601-A / 06H905601 A / 06H 905 601 A / 06H905601A
101-905-631-H / 101905631 H / 101 905 631 H / 101905631H
Bosch Part #'s 0242240627 / FR6KPP332S
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov