SuperPro has upgraded the ALOY0005K Front Arm Kit to be an equivalent of the M3!
The SuperPro Alloy Lower Control Arm is an M3 style arm with a fixed camber increase fitted with a heim style Bushing.
The Caster arms allow for adjustment to achieve additional caster independently on each side of the vehicle to complete the package. This feature is best utilized to correct a slight pull and to enhance directional stability and feel.
The OEM bushings are fairly soft and the SuperPro bushings reduce the arm movement and increase stability under braking, cornering and will increase tire life.
The SuperPro bushings allow full articulation and movement without binding and with no increase in noise, vibration or harshness.
Now all BMW owners can enjoy M3 suspension!
Note: The control arms (up to 1 degree camber) and radius arms (up to 0.8 degree caster) are "on car" adjustable. Kit includes a spanner to make the adjustments.
Superior Supaloy Light Weight Control Arm:
- Lighter, lower unsprung weight
- 38% lighter than stock or OE steel arm
- Corrosion resistant
- Special low friction stainless steel insert
- Bushing bonded direct to high-stress alloy bracket
- Superior engineered polyurethane bushing
- Stainless steel metal tube
- Knurled bore for superior grease retention
- Features anti-lift and caster increase
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov