Featuring the new "Grip Dynamics" system which improves grip for better handling and performance outcomes by focussing on key alignment and dynamic handling elements. Supaloy arm replaces stock steel VAG arm found on over 90% of all Audi, SEAT, Skoda and VW. Also replaces alloy Audi S3 arm.
Superior Supaloy Light Weight Control Arm:
- Lighter, lower unsprung weight
- 44% lighter than stock or OE steel arm
- Corrosion resistant
- Special low friction stainless steel insert
- Bushing bonded direct to high-stress alloy bracket
- Superior engineered polyurethane bushing
- Stainless steel metal tube
- Knurled bore for superior grease retention
- Features anti-lift and caster increase
Adjustable ball joints for B6 and Mk5/Mk6 platform cars. As anyone that has modified the suspension setup of their Mk5/Mk6/B6 vehicle knows, the stock control arms/subframe doesn't allow for proper camber adjustment. This adjustment is key if you want to get the best driving feel and control from your coilover or sport suspension. This kit will allow you to independently adjust over -0.5* of negative camber for each side.
In addition these ball joints feature roll-center correcting geometry to accommodate for lowered vehicles. This means better camber curves, less bump steer and more mechanical grip at the front end of your VW or Audi by making the control arms closer to parallel to the ground and closer to what the engineers designed into the vehicle.
- Improved handling and stability
- Reduced rear tire wear
- Fits existing suspension arms without modification
- No increase in vibration or road noise
- 2 Ball Joints (left & right side)
- 2 Locators
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov