ALOY0018K features an entirely new arm design as SuperPro's R&D team endeavored to offer the performance of the original kits with the ease of fitment of the ALOY0007K.
The new arm features a centered DuroBall kit and a new arm shape that provides significant clearance for easy bolt-on fitment across the MK7, MK7.5 and 8V A3/S3/RS3 range.
Adding ~1.0° of positive caster and ~-0.5° of negative camber with a conventional SuperPro bushing in the forward position and their DuroBall assembly in the rear position the ALOY0018K brings precise handling, improved grip, enhanced steering feel and feedback in a transformative bolt-on upgrade.
ALOY0018K is the latest addition to the most complete MQB suspension upgrade range on the market – it is a brilliant standalone upgrade or an ideal keystone for a complete SuperPro suspension package.
Superior Supaloy Light Weight Control Arm:
- Lighter, lower unsprung weight
- 44% lighter than stock or OE steel arm
- Corrosion resistant
- Special low friction stainless steel insert
- Bushing bonded direct to high-stress alloy bracket
- Superior engineered polyurethane bushing
- Stainless steel metal tube
- Knurled bore for superior grease retention
- Up to +1.0 ° extra dynamic positive caster
- Supertrac anti-lift geometry for more traction!
- Additional ~0.5° of negative camber
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov