The VOGTLAND sport suspension kit is a complete solution for your car’s suspension requirements. The sport suspension kit uses our trusted sport springs and the best shock absorbers to provide an answer for all your vehicle’s suspension shortcomings. By increasing driver feedback, reducing brake dive and body roll, and decreasing vehicle ride height.
The VOGTLAND sport suspension kit improves the look of your vehicle and adds stability to increase your confidence when behind the wheel.
The damper characteristic and spring rates were optimized to function as a package. The shocks are either high or low pressure gas and are selected for each individual application, typically providing a 10 -15% increase in force. In addition to the standard suspension kit, damping adjust shocks are available so the enthusiast can tailor how they want the vehicle to perform. The adjustable dampers provide a force increase up to 100% and are combined with our more aggressive spring packages. Depending on the vehicle model the damping force can be adjusted in the installed position or may require removal. Due to extensive research and testing, VOGTLAND has engineered sport suspension kits which are optimally tuned for the dynamics of each vehicle. Specifically selected shock absorbers provide an increase in damping stiffness, when combined with our performance lowering springs, provide a complete suspension solution.
- 2.0" (50 mm)
- Vogtland trusted springs and shock absorbers ensure sharp handling without sacrificing ride quality.
- Shock absorbers are designed to answer all your vehicle’s suspension shortcomings.
- Damping and spring rates are optimized for every vehicle model.
- Choose between high-pressure and low-pressure shock absorbers for 10-15% increase in force.
- Damping adjustable shocks are available (depending on vehicle model).
- Proudly made in Germany.
VW Golf IV, 4 cyl., may require aftermarket sway bar
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov