We are excited to announce the brand new Unitronic Exhaust System for the Volkswagen MK7.5 GTI! This new exhaust will be available in both cat-back and turbo-back configurations with either chrome or black exhaust tips.
This Exhaust System for the MK7.5 VW® GTI® 2.0 TSI® MQB® features 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel mandrel bent tubing, high density, high temperature glass fiber packed mufflers, polished or black 4" slash cut exhaust tips and high quality v-band fasteners with T316 Stainless Steel flanges.
These attributes combined with extensive R&D testing, help ensure perfect fitment and maximum performance, while maintaining a comfortable and unobtrusive exhaust tone inside the cabin.
Throughout the research and development phase of this Unitronic Exhaust System, sound both inside and outside the cabin are also very important factors. Unitronic mufflers feature high density, high temperature glass fiber packing and ensure maximum performance and a sportier sound are achieved while maintaining a comfortable tone inside the cabin. Exiting at the rear, exhaust gasses pass through dual 4” slash cut tips featuring an engraved Unitronic logo for a more aggressive, motorsport inspired look.
• Direct bolt-on fitment with OEM mounting locations
• 3-inch T304 stainless steel tubing
• T316 stainless steel flanges
• TIG welded construction
• Unique v-band fastening system
• Sound Absorption Technology
• Straight-through, free flowing muffler design
• Sound Reflection Chamber Technology
• Polished or Black 4-inch slash cut exhaust tips w/ engraved Unitronic logos