P3 Gauges has just released their update V3 Gauges with a slew of new updates and features! Take your interior and data logging to the next level with a brand new V3 Gauge setup from P3 - PLUS they're on sale for a limited time! These new V3 gauges are a plug and play install directly into your OBD2 port, and if you'd like to leave your OBD2 port open, hardwire kits are also available. These gauges from P3 install directly into your OEM air vent, and retain the factory usability of your AC vent, all while allowing you to monitor, read, and clear diagnostic trouble codes on the fly.
V3 Multi-Gauge Features
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Engine oil temperature (GTI and Golf R)
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove PIDs that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
P3 gauges have also been tested for even the harshest conditions -94 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to physically melting in the hundreds of degrees range, P3 Gauges are ready for anything!